Thank you Greater Lafayette Community for an amazing Cupcake Run for Public Education. Preliminary race results are posted at http://www.fun-races.com/results We expect official results to be confirmed by Tuesday.
Check our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/PSFTC for photos and also the Facebook Event page – Cupcake Run for Public Education. We will also begin posting photos to our website just as soon as we receive them.
We will send medals to ALL kids run participants and those finishers toward the end of the pack that registered in time – have a “Cupcake Run” bib and did not receive a medal. Late registrants, indicated at time of registration, wore Fun-Races bibs and, in most cases received a t-shirt but did not qualify for a medal. We appreciate your patience as we resolve this unforeseen circumstance. We hope everyone enjoyed the event, the delicious cupcakes and the opportunity to support our public schools.
to the fall grant recipients who were recognized at a grant reception on December 8th. We can’t wait to see these projects in action.
- Dr. Matt Carlson, Harrison High School – Find Your Center
- Dr. BeAnn Younker, Battle Ground Middle School – Kindness Through a Kindergartener’s Kaleidoscope
- Teresa Scheel, New Community School – Cre8tive and Integr8ted Stories 4mulated by our Stud10ts
- Michelle Sanson, Wea Ridge Middle School – Economics Suits Us to a “Tee”
- Katie Dodds, Happy Hollow Elementary – Seeing is Believing: Handheld Microscopes
- Brock Davis, Wea Ridge Elementary – Reading Reviews and Coming Attractions
What makes the Public Schools Foundation of Tippecanoe County so special?
To promote excellence in education and encourage classroom innovation by providing grants in academics and the arts to teachers in the public schools in Tippecanoe County.
- in a quality education for every student.
- that by providing resources that create opportunities for innovative classroom programs and valuable student and teacher experiences, we can improve the quality of life for all constituents in Tippecanoe County.
- cooperation and collaboration among the public school corporations is critical to maximizing the use of our resources and facilities and in offering quality educational experiences to all students.